rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Apocalypse opener field test day!

Quote: (02-03-2010 09:29 AM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Anyone else have any pro filtering mechanisms we can use?

You need to gather your intel pre-AO. There's probably about 75 standardized indicators of prostitution (the pick-up artists call them IOPs). Keep in mind you may only have a few seconds for screening.

There's no tricking when it comes to the AO. If you've used it properly you should already have a highly sexualized vibe going with the target. Do some kissing.

If there is any doubt in your mind just say "You're not a hooker, are you?" Be careful, though, this could blow your whole deal. If you've been smart enough about it she will say no, but she may be a little offended. If she gets a upset, you say "Well, I had to check, regardless, I am going to f**k as though you are." Usually, when you do ask she will just laugh a bit and make some type of comment similar to that. It's a good way to step up the sexual talk, also.

The cab thing looks good on paper, but it worries me. Have your exit strategy firmly in place. You don't want any bullshit getting in your way.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread