rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on dealing with young girl playing little games?

Thoughts on dealing with young girl playing little games?

What's up guys.. I wanted to get your input on this situation.

I met an intern at work during the summer and ended up hooking up with her a month or so ago. She no longer works at my job because she recently went back to school. I'll just say she's your typical cute Asian girl when she tries. She doesn't have the best face but her body is nice and petite.

The last time I fucked her was a little over two weeks ago when I slept over her dorm. We had some small banter over texts but it was mostly me initiating conversation. I don't have a problem with that but my problem is when girls don't reciprocate and even show effort.

On Saturday, I hit her up telling her to come chill with me since I haven't seen her in two weeks. No response so I'm thinking in my head, "If she wants to play little bullshit games I'm just gonna cut her off." Today she hits me up and says "I have no car." which is TWO days after I asked her to hang out. She's definitely shit testing me.

She's a pretty good fuck but I wouldn't consider her long-term material. I do enjoy her company and because she's 20, it's easy for me to lead her since she's younger than me. However, she's naive and her little games are becoming more frustrating as this situation drags out.

Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread