rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (01-24-2013 07:47 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

What's good in Santa Monica nowadays in the college/post college scene? Have some visitors this weekend and probably staying in that area to show them around a bit, they're not into lounges and fancier stuff.

Friday:
Main Street

Saturday:
The Bungalow for daytime drinking (but its raining this weekend so that might 86 that)
Cabo Cantina happy hour
Moms Bar
South (?)
Busbys (hit and miss)?
MaKai (never been but I saw there is a DJ etc)

anything along those vibes?

PartyOnBro,

The benefit of the area you mentioned is that many of these can be hit up in the same night, and with WALKING in between.

Here's what I would suggest: Do a line-up and keep moving through them until you hit a good vibe in one.

There are two sets: First: Busby's & Mom's which are probably 200 meters from each other on SM Blvd., and Second: Q's, Cabo Cantina, and BruHaus which are literally right next to each other on Wilshire.

Pick one set, run through them all and if you're still not satisfied just walk to the other set and check them out.

Edit: My favorite of all I mentioned is: Q's, Cabo and Mom's.

Messages In This Thread