rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (10-25-2012 01:18 PM)slubu Wrote:  

All this chatter is making me want to try a move there. I wonder how close to campus I can get.

It's definitely not a party atmosphere on campus or near there, they really scatter all over the place. I live VERY close, and still haven't discovered one place they go consistently other than Custom Hotel a couple years back.

Quote: (10-25-2012 01:27 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

IMO, if you're looking for a lot of hot college girls live out in West LA where SaMO and UCLA girls live and they have lots of bars out there that cater as such.

Completely agree. It's not the cheapest area to live but not the most expensive, but DAMN is there a lot of talent living in this little pocket below. Probably the highest concentration of hot girls in LA other than West Hollywood and a couple other areas over there.

In the map below the area bounded by San Vicente to the north, Texas to the south, and Bundy & Barrington to the west and east respectively, you CANNOT go wrong. In the immediate area you have a ton of bars with UCLA and just other westside chicks. Q's, Cabo Cantina, Mom's Bar, Busby's, South and just down the street a bit you have The Wilshire, Charleston, etc.

[Image: attachment.jpg8406]   

Great place to live if you want to be close to everything and have tons of chicks orbiting at all times. You'll get a few fatties of course as well, but overall tons of cute-hot girls.

I'm always game to pillage that area as well, easy pickings!

Messages In This Thread