rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

I live in Playa too. I love it. Halfway between Venice/SM and Manhattan/Hermosa plus a cheap cab ride away from LAX, its quiet and right by all the freeways.

Alot of LMU girls eat lunch or dinner/hang out at Mendocino Farms in Marina Del Rey in the same mini-mall as the CPK. They have a nice outdoor patio so its nice there. When I was at LMU, you would always go to Thursday nights at Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach. Depends on the week though, but they used to bus the frats and sororities there. But it was a regular spot for college night. So was OBs. Also used to go to C&O's down at the end of Washington, they have a Cabo Cantina out there maybe some LMUers go there. We used to do Margarita Mondays at Acapulco's that used to be out in Playa..but after it closed did the happy hours/bars at El Torito in Marina Del Rey.

I've been out of that scene so I'm not sure what it is now, but it sounds about right. I sometimes catch games at the Tompkins, when it was the Fireside, it was a big drinking hangout for LMU people. I go there every so often but now it seems more like a restaurant than a dive bar. maybe i'll check out the hacienda.

Some go to Brennan's in Marina Del Rey for turtle racing on Thursday nights. I think a lot go to Main street in Venice and the Hermosa Pier on weekends.

Messages In This Thread