rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

I've been in LA for a few yrs now. Unlike most people, I love living here and the gaming is pretty good. What I find most useful in closing girls (on a second date) is to have a guest parking spot at your place. What I will do is choose a restaurant/bar/whatever that is on the other side of the town from her place so that my place is "on the way" Then I'll say that since I'm on the way to the venue, why don't you come park at my place and we'll carpool/uber together. Then, after the date, we have to get back to my place for her car and pulling to my place becomes almost natural. This usually works on the second date because offering girls to park at your place on the first date comes off creepy (unless the girl is really into you). I think this works particularly well in LA because parking sucks a lot, girls are always driving, and they're too cheap to park in paid lots. Saves them a lot of headache and helps them relax.

Messages In This Thread