rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (04-28-2017 09:05 AM)TheBowery Wrote:  

As a New Yorker who is cooped up for over half the year due to shitty weather and considering a move to LA, it comes down to this: how bad can all of the other factors be to outweigh sunny t-shirt weather year round? Most guys I know who have moved from NYC to LA love it and are not coming back. Personally I am very much into the outdoors and don't need to be chasing tail all the time.

I think there are plenty of factors, individually, that outweigh the year round t-shirt weather. And collectively, well, even more so.

Personally I do not understand the over emphasis on weather. I grew up in SoCal, haven't lived there in years, do not miss it at all. There are just so many better places in the in U.S., whether it is girls, quality of life, cost of living, logistics, opportunity, taxes, regulations, gun rights, etc etc - ad infinitum really.

CA isn't the best of anything except weather and some attractive beach towns. And that is not a big enough factor to get me to live there when considering all of the bullshit you put up with for that sun.

Whether it is East Coast or anywhere else, you don't need to be cooped up for half a year because of winter. I mean especially in NYC there is no excuse. There is more opportunity to enjoy talking to and seducing a girl in January in NYC than in LA any day of the year.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread