rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amusing examples of horrible game women spit at you

Amusing examples of horrible game women spit at you

Was chatting with a guy I'm friendly with at the gym this morning. He was telling me about a girl he met who he's macking. I asked how they met. He said, "she just came up to me and said, 'I know you, you look familiar..."

He's a good looking guy, juiced-up, and he told me that girls all the time go up to him with the line "you look familiar, where do we know each other from."

He was quite funny and said he always wants to reply, "bitch I don't fucking know you. cut the bullshit and if you wanna fuck me just tell me, don't pretend we know each other." hahaha.

Anyway, it got me thinking that there have been times in the past where girls have opened me with the "you look familiar" line. I guess I was just too dumb in the past to realize that it was there attempt to hit on me and it never went anywhere.

You guys ever get the "you look familiar" line? What do you do as step 2? Just make small talk/banter with a couple game-y teases and flirtations?

Messages In This Thread