rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The worst thing I've read on the internet

The worst thing I've read on the internet

There's a tone in these ultra-liberal pieces that's reminiscent of group-think expressed in numerous government programs such as the war on drugs and Prohibition.

Rather than break down that assertion, I'll get straight to the point:

Real men are a dying breed. Like alcohol during Prohibition, or Marijuana during the war on drugs, Red-pill adherents are going to turn into a hot commodity.

Sure, some women will swallow the Kool-aid and follow the leader, allow herself to believe she wants some gender neutral hipster with 10 facial piercings.

But I believe a significant population of women, and the women worth fucking and dating, will never, EVER want anything other than a man's man, a testosterone driven full-maned lion ready to throw down some serious dick on her.

I can foresee men's culture dividing heavily here, with metrosexual manginas getting more and more feminized, and those of us who understand what it means to be a man becoming more masculine.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread