rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get ready for some data sheets...

Get ready for some data sheets...

Every year for the past few years I leave my monotonous life out here in Cali and go for an extended vacation across the waters somewhere, in search of friendlier more feminine girls than one finds in the midst of bitchy 6s that populate the bars of the US. In 2010 it was Russia, Poland, Belarus, Finland and Czech Republic - where I came back realizing the sheer quality a nation like Russia has and a Polish girl told me as a man I must eat the wild boar her father killed the day before. In 2011 it was Colombia, Argentina and Brazil - where Roosh's bang guides were invaluable and I finally understood, appreciated and now deeply miss the phenomenon that are Brazilian girls. Tomorrow begins the 2012 trip, a month long version, consisting of:

- Oktoberfest/Munich (3 days)
- Poznan (4 days)
- Kiev (8 days)
- Stockholm (4-7 days)
- Olso (4-7 days)
- ?? (3-7 days) [winging it, maybe Zagreb, Budapest, Estonia who knows]

I've grown to love compiling data and providing back to the board that has given me so much. Hopefully my reports have been helpful to most, even those inside the US. Datasheets will follow after each leg.

Also, this will be my first trip post red pill, and I have been preparing like no other. I've been practicing my beer chugging for the Bavarian beaver. I have watched Weekend at Bernies for the type of game necessary in Ukraine. Per Kamaki rules, I've even spent a few bucks to come across classy, like a boss. I've read through Bang Poland to understand the confident nice guy routine I need. So let's see what this year of training has done, as being part of the RVF community has allowed me to develop a particular set of skills. Most of all, I'm free from the US for a month and you can be damn sure I'm looking forward to not having to jump through numerous hoops and tricks just to have a chance at a girl flaking on me two days later. If you can't tell, I'm quite excited.

Four weeks, four bangs...that is my goal. Wish me luck gents, I'll keep you all updated.

Messages In This Thread