rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question on girls with boyfriends

Question on girls with boyfriends

Well, I realize this post is questionable morally, but, I have a bit of an issue I need help with.

For the last month or so I have been hooking up (including sex) with a hot girl and the only caveat is she has a boyfriend. She has flirted with the idea of leaving him because I know for a fact she is not in love with him anymore (or not much), but I doubt it will happen (her family is somewhat close with his family and they are both asian where that stuff is important (both from beijing) - also he is obsessed with her, buys her everything and his family is loaded).

The only issue is the last few days she has started to feel very guilty (feeling bad for her boyfriend, saying her behavior is disgusting etc.), saying we cannot see each other anymore. Is there anyway around this? She has pulled this before once and I worked around it (i said we should talk about it - we ended up fucking lol) but for some reason I think she is more serious about it this time. What kind of game should I be running to work around this? Is there anything I can say that would be particularly effective? Before someone judges me too harshly... I would date this girl in a heartbeat if this guy was not in the way. Also if it helps she is a fairly immature and moody 21 year old.

I think the biggest key is just to get her to meet me again - but she seems very hesitant.

Messages In This Thread