rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Insurance?

Travel Insurance?

Quote: (11-12-2014 06:02 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

On a side note- America is far and away the most expensive country in the world for medicine. For you Americans on health insurance in the states, do they cover your costs overseas considering they are going to cost far less?

No American healthcare generally doesn't provide health coverage abroad. Just another one of the benefits of our incredibly expensive healthcare system.

I'm going through this now and trying to figure out the differences among the various policies. GlobalBlu and Cigna Global Health are the two I'm pricing out. For older guys (i.e. above 40+) it's a bit more expensive than what I've been seeing quoted around the forum - I'm getting around $1700-2200 per annum pricing for up to $2m total coverage with $750-1000 deductibles. The good thing is that this covers you around the globe wherever your travel (including the US up to 90 days).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread