rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You are so fucking sexy, and I want to fuck you."

"You are so fucking sexy, and I want to fuck you."

Quote: (09-22-2012 04:54 AM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

If 5% of all the girls I approach will be DTF no time wasted just drag her home, I'd consider using this strategy at night. That's 1 in 20. Back in the day didn't Roissy do a statistical study of the Apocalypse Opener and find that success rates were that or even more? Can't find the post but it's out there somewhere.

it is way down in the comments there, thanks for mentioning this one, I didn't know about it!

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/06/1...se-opener/

"Used this one a few years back for a few months.
Success rate is around 14%, or about 1 out of every 7 girls. 7 Yes responses out of 50 attempts isn’t bad at all. Body language and vocal tonality is key. This is not novice game. You need to be at least intermediate to pull it off.
I only tested this at night, at bars, clubs, or parties, though. Never used it during the day. Results may be different then.
Come to think of it, though, about two years ago, there was another experiment run by a random guy on a PUA forum who did something similar to this during the daytime near the beach, though. He asked “Do you want to come to my house and ________ (something innocent like play video games)?” He found around a 14% success rate, too.
Things that make you go “Hmmm…”

Yes, this is very alpha behavior. Another one of the commenters say this is Renaldo game, (the brazilian football star) "you me, make fuck fuck!" - apparently it works for him.

It is a seriously confident frame, with a sense of expectation in it! This is seriously inspiring!

Possibly during the day would be more effective...

Messages In This Thread