rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest master's to get in Europe?

Easiest master's to get in Europe?

out of these 3 choices sweden would probably be the best one:
- in germany, most master programs are still in german. plus, if you want a job, except from some parts of berlin, you will need to know some german
- sweden has a lot of master programs who are taught in english, and literally everybody over there is fluent in english, so working should be easy (provided you have a visa - as a european i have no idea how easy/hard it is to get one)
- sweden has plenty of good looking girls, and i think some student towns have a very favorable male/female ratio
- on the other hand, cost of living is ridiculous in sweden, whereas berlin is cheap as fuck
- don't know anything about norway except that it's by far the most expensive of all 3 countries

if you're really set on this, you should check out the netherlands. they have lots of masters in english and i think a more reasonable cost of living, plus i think working there without knowing the language is possible
you could also check out some eastern european/baltic countries, they might have some english programs too and nothing comes close in terms of cost

Messages In This Thread