rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in MBA program (or any professional program)

Girls in MBA program (or any professional program)

Let me begin by saying, i dont like the ops tone. But, I'm posting my response for the benefit of the other Rooshies.

Anyway, business school is more like high school, or college part 2 depending on your school. What reminds consistent across schools is: competition, ego and drinking. Some schools take the competition to the point that everyone is trying to out do the other in a everyone man for himself struggle with lies and deceit while other schools have a more collegial atmosphere that reigns in the worst forms of competition. This translates into how competitive and cunty the girls are too.

Speaking of the girls, remember how everyone makes fun of careerist cunts. Congrats, you hit the jack pot of careerists. While they have not had the bitterness set in from years of pump and dumps, they are thinking more about getting a job than a bf. They are high testosterone and argumentative.

Along those lines, because they think they will be on a path of a great career with lots of money, many have massive egos. These girls are very status focused and are highly materialistic. Their whole self worth is tied up with success which derives from the school (higher the school, the more ego) and their job offer (this applies to the guys too but to a lesser extent).

Because of their need to be seen as a success by their peers, everyone in an MBA program is trying to get the most awesome job offer to show up the rest of their classmates. The intra-program is massive and reminds me of high school. There's rumors, gossip, and shit taking. This means the girls are always running around with a fire under their ass to get something done and are incredibly impatient which makes running day game difficult since they do not want to deviate from the plan. All this pressure to succeed creates massive stress for them which leads to the best part (and i would argue the most important part of bschool), drinking.

You will drink a fuck load at bschool. You will go out every weekend with your team, class, program, school, etc. There will be social events with drinking, bbqs with drinking, career fairs with bbqs with drinking. This is where you can work your game since the girls will drink quite hard to let off the stress. That said you have to be aware they do care what everyone will think of them in the morning. So you probably don't want to make them look like a slut in front of the group. So isolate her but give her opportunities to save face with the group. She cares more about her reputation than cock but she wants that too. Also you better have a grade A neg game because these girls think they are the second coming of Christ.

After sex remorse i don't think is super high since everyone is considered pretty high status but be careful none the less since as mentioned they care about their rep.

Lastly, bschool is awesome overall since no one gives a shit about grades so you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

Messages In This Thread