rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

last man standing game

last man standing game

When a bunch of guys are gaming one single girl, the secret is to play a totally different game from what these guys are playing. If they are real alphas, you play beta alpha game, if they are betas, you play alpha game. But just avoid acting the same way the whole group is acting, unless she is feeling a lot their vibe, however i would still throw some different game if you look like you are from the same background as the whole group.

I can never forget this day when i banged this indian chick. It was like 15 guys gaming her, i was watching from a far distance every single one of them failing. They were all being very agressive and giving her dirty talk. When they all "clocked" that she wasnt feeling any of them, they started approaching other girls, i acted like i didnt know them and went to talk to her about life in general. After a long converstation, i told her that it wasnt safe for her to be out in the streets at such time and i told her i was going to my house. Asked her if she wants to come to my place and i told her i will treat her like my sister. She was sold..came to my place and bang. I felt so proud of myself that day and i was probably 17 or 18 at the time.

Nudge post is also good.

Messages In This Thread