rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black American guys going to Brazil for sex

Black American guys going to Brazil for sex

Wow...that video was such bullshit.

1.) There are some legitimate arguments about black guys going over to Brazil PAYING for sex, but that "Frustrated" documentary did not MENTION any type of paying for sex at all. I, just as many of you, think that its a waste of time to go halfway around the world to pay for chicks you probably could find on BackPage.com for the same price. As mentioned in this thread SIMPING has and never will be something new. But the documentary that person is trying "take down" is one big strawman

2.) That documentary for all intent and purposes was about PEDOPHILIA ......PEDO-fucking-Philia....now call me crazy where in all of holy fucks where fucking, talking to, or dating children ever brought up in the "Frustrated" documentary? When have the men even talked about "Age" so exclusively that it was denoted that someone wanted MUCH YOUNGER women to go after? To link Pedophilia sex tourism (which is not the normal sex tourism I might add, its a cruel subhuman culture reserved for countries MUCH worse and corrupt than Brazil)

3.) The person brought up college degree....this is also a false argument. Bringing up actual income generated is a valid one, how much money does he make a year? Because Train operators make 90K a year with overtime while Social Workers make 38K...with there fancy social worker degree. [Image: boring.gif] so for me its a valid argument to say that "I am woman, hear me roar with my 60k job and lifestyle, where is my equivalent male" but its only valid if all things between a man and woman should be equal. And we know thats not the case. If she makes 60K and he makes 38k whats the big fucking problem? Do you want a good man, or a man that makes 60k or better? because how she answers that question greatly reveals her true intentions AKA THE HAMSTER.

Messages In This Thread