rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black American guys going to Brazil for sex

Black American guys going to Brazil for sex

I did the Brazil thing over 10 times....5 for Carnival and 5+ other off-season trips to Brazil (Rio, Salvador, Bela Horiz, etc). Yes P4P is big around the Copacabana area and YES I did partake in that. Head over to North Rio and even in Salvador and the P4P game is not obvious. Since most Americans like myself are not going to "look" for something, this is where our "laziness" forces us to use "game". If a non-pro knows that you will be in town awhile and can actually see where you are staying and you have a decent grasp of Portuguese, etc...you can bag her almost free. I say almost because (just like you would in the USA) you will still spend some money on dinners, plays, taxis or whatever.

I say use the college/university campuses. I mean if you are someone with decent post-high school education (not saying that defines anyone), being on a campus allows you to automatically use that as convo and you can take it from there.

P4P or almost-free?....depends where in that city that you pick up chicks

Messages In This Thread