rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Someone tells your target that you have a girlfriend. How do you handle it?

Someone tells your target that you have a girlfriend. How do you handle it?

Quote: (09-22-2012 09:53 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

This is actually a great fucking AMOG technique. Used it last night kind of accidentally. Last night I saw this guy who stole a girl away from me last week & he was talking to a very pretty blonde. I opened the blonde with "What's your favorite color?" & positioned myself between the girl and guy. Then I twisted her so I shut the guy out of the set.

I then asked her, "How the fuck do you know this dude?" She goes, "I'm his girlfriend." I reply, "no you're not, he's with a different girl every night." She told the guy that I said that and oh man he got pissed & told me, "How you gonna say? ArgghH!!!"

I left the set after that, but came to the conclusion that this is a great technique to add to one's toolbox to AMOG another guy. Another good technique is telling the girl that the other guy gave another girl herpes or another STD.

Ahahaha, the game is vicious man.

Messages In This Thread