rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Someone tells your target that you have a girlfriend. How do you handle it?

Someone tells your target that you have a girlfriend. How do you handle it?

I'm not a guy that has any qualms about cheating. I'm feeling that dry streak from being cooped up in a hotel in Riyadh. Plus, having a devout Muslim girlfriend that's only gone as far as kissing isn't helping my situation.

But, last Thursday, I hit up an embassy party that was off the chain. The big problem was that I had a lot of her friends there. Somewhere down the line, I started getting a good vibe with a tight-bodied South African chick, which I'd give about 6.5-7. I started giving her shit with our conversation with her playfully hitting me before I drag her out to the dance floor to see what she's working with. That sexual tension was just there while I was just feeling up her body and she pressed against me. When I stepped out, she practically commanded me to get her phone number and e-mail. As I started holding her close after getting her number, one of her friends came out of nowhere and said, "You know he has a girlfriend, right?"

I wanted to slap that bitch so hard for cockblocking me like that. I knew if I could have gotten us out of there, I could have banged. In this situation, how would you have deflected that and continued running your game?

Messages In This Thread