rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

This is something that fucks with my mind ... a lot. I have also two friends just like that, with one difference: they are NOT good with woman. Okay, they are better than me, but still they resort to fucking prostitutes because the only way to get woman for them is via their social circle. Every few months they get to fuck a girl. Before I started game I really thought that guys like this fuck one woman after another. Some of them are (like topicstarter his friends), some of them are not (my friends).

Until I got it. My friends can be boring from time to time. They don't have a real life. They are very good verbally and funny but it's a "facade". It's fascinating to listen to them, but after some time it gets boring. Dudes that are good with woman DONT STOP being fascinating. They have a BIG group of girls that hang around them and that attracts other girls.

Messages In This Thread