rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Overcoming negativity and bitterness - plus life lessons from a unique natural

Recently, due to a number of different factors, my attitude towards women has reached its lowest point ever. This is not only hurting my game and the relationship with the girl I’m currently dating, but ruining my general mood. Also, maybe it’s just me, but I feel like many recent threads in the Game forum here have been gravitating away from advice on banging girls to arguments and stories explaining why women are awful people. I've been experiencing the following symptoms:

-obsession with defending men
-obsession with calling girls out on even the mildest bad behavior
-starting arguments and then refusing to apologize when I know I'm being a huge dick
-looking to hurt girl's feelings purposely
-Reciting insults I plan to drop in the mirror to girls I haven't even met or during arguments that don't even exist yet [Image: icon_evil.gif]

I'm not like this around the clock, but definitely for a good portion of the day; staying positive has been very difficult lately. I thought I was past this stage, but I'm taking a turn in the wrong direction. Obviously, this is far from "the vibe" that Roosh describes in Bang.

In my group of friends, I've been blessed to have two natural alphas that are ridiculously good with women. They have very different personalities and vibes and, since I quit being a bitch and got into game, I've spent countless hours watching them in action.

My first friend is a classic alpha male that has been described ad nauseum. 9.5 out of 10 on looks. Built like an NFL linebacker. Comically aloof, confident, and cocky (but can back it up). Puts bitches in their place when it's definitely called for. Very successful business man. Escalates and takes risks like a champ. Can (and often does) fuck one, two, or even three new hotties every week, but can easily become a caring and loyal boyfriend with the right girl. During a bar approach, all he has to do is talk about himself, make a couple lame jokes, and virtually all 8s and below are ready to get pounded on the spot. Not surprisingly, he is generally a very happy dude and truly "gets along" with women. He’s not particularly funny, but he appreciates life and is playful with every woman he meets. When he is upset, he is violent and psychotic.

My other friend is like someone you have never met. He is a clown and an asshole of epic proportions. 7.5 or 8 out of 10 on looks. Skinny, has a noticeable lisp, sometimes questionable hygiene, and has a pretty gross chronic heat rash on most of his body that comes and goes. Likes to show off his unimpressive penis by spontaneously masturbating during pre-games and dropping his pants while playing pickup basketball. Every sentence out of his mouth is one of the following:

-mindless idiotic gibberish
-a brutal, hilarious insult to one his friends or a nearby female
-random obscenities, racial slurs, or references to gay incest

Confident and cocky, but not as much as friend number one. Has a unique job that lets allows him to go out any night he wants and drop seemingly unlimited dough. Doesn’t need to put bitches in their place because he literally ignores everything that comes out of their mouths. Escalates and takes risks like a champ. I’ve seen him bang a respectable random on five consecutive nights with awful logistics (Tuesday-Saturday). During a bar approach, he talks about his crush on teenage male pop stars or how he would rather fuck his own grandmother than the girl he is speaking with. He is absolutely hilarious. Since he doesn’t take anyone seriously and vice versa, he is very happy. His life is one very funny joke. The thing I admire most about him is that he is like this practically 24/7. When he took a huge hit in the stock market, lost two iPhones in a weekend, or was diagnosed with a mild STD, he was right back to cracking jokes and calling me a “faggot bald-headed astronaut” after just a few hours of relative glumness. He certainly isn't going to let any cunty woman ruin his day. And believe me when I say girls love him; he recently SNL’d a very conservative girl just a couple hours after telling her the story of when he caught that STD.

Getting laid and having a solid gaming skillset is important. Money and good looks help. But I believe a positive vibe and outlook on life truly make a man happy. I’ve seen first-hand the incredible power “the vibe” has in getting money, pussy, and confidence anyway. Starting now, I am going to make a big-time effort to push that feminist-hating bullshit aside and just keep that smile on my face. Who’s with me?

Messages In This Thread