rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POF - promising start

POF - promising start

So I signed up this weekend and make a one-sentence profile. I've sent probably 25 messages, somewhat tailored to something they mentioned in their profiles and a few totally canned. I've only messaged 7+ girls on the hotness scale. I attach a pic to my initiating message and do not publish it on my profile.

In one day I have one phone number, and on going conversations with 6 girls. It takes some "mining" to find ones worth my 30 seconds to peck out a quick message to, but I'm surprised at the reception. It's definitely easier than okcupid, as I think people are using this more as a tool to meet people vs. flaunt their shit on a full-fledged profile site.

There are some crazies to look out for...one girl has been messaging me and wants me to impregnate her...no strings attached. She's an 8 in her like six pictures...but she's either bat-shit crazy or a con. I'm amusing myself with this one anyway...she was describing her ovulation timing and how much sex we need to have in order to ensure her pregnancy. LMAO can't make this shit up.

Anyway, I'll follow up as I meet these girls IRL (don't worry, not the psycho ones) and on any bang closes.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread