rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date logistics

First date logistics

Quote: (09-22-2012 01:32 AM)houston Wrote:  

I've never had a girl say that. I always tell them to stop by so we can take one car. I probably wouldnt even bother with a girl who wasnt willing to come kut my way.

How close do the girls live to you houston? These girls are all 20-30 minutes away... They're online so they've never met me, and with tons of offers, why are they going to drive 30 minutes when another guy is 5 min away? On the second date I don't have any problems with them coming to me cause they've already met me and know i'm solid... I have a perfect record so far with them coming to me on date 2. But there's only so much you can convey online and through text or phone for the first date..

Plus the biggest thing with online is the girls just get freaked out so easily. So coming to a guys place in the first meeting is highly fishy to them.. I've only had one girl do it so far (she said she wanted to come over) and it suprised the hell out of me.. Every other girl, the minute I tell them to come to my place get's distant.. I can try to just play the numbers but if you get 4 numbers a week, and only 1 out of 4 is willing to drive to you thats only 1 date a week. I need more than that.

Messages In This Thread