rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date logistics

First date logistics

Ok so I've been hitting okc online and have had good success. I have a common situation that I ponder every time it comes up.

The girl lives 20-30 minutes away. She suggests (without me asking) meeting halfway. The problem is where I live the only places between me and her is Compton and bad areas. Also I want to bounce to her or my place which halfway wouldn't accommodate.

Thus do I sacrifice and drive to her side of town, or does this make me look desperate that I would drive all the way to her without meeting her first?

Other option would be her driving to me which I'm sure she would decline, or meeting halfway and wear my bulletproof vest?

In the past I have just sacrificed, and drove to them and had moderate success. Is there a good response to say if she asks why you are willing to drive all the way? I have said "visiting a friend earlier in the day on her side of town" or "running an errand on that side of town anyway" but it never seems believable. Should i say i will visit first time and suggest next time she visits my side of town?

Just comparing notes...

Messages In This Thread