rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Day game seems to work in Europe, but how about America?

Direct Day game seems to work in Europe, but how about America?

Quote: (09-21-2012 06:35 PM)Krauser Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2012 10:19 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2012 01:48 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 10:47 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

I know Krauser is a big direct day game guy but read his blog - all his bangs are Eastern European. He spent a month in San Diego and San Francisco and his blog was remarkably silent in that span - didn't get laid once.

This again.... I spent 7 days in Pacific Beach in early December, just after the students had all gone home. There was no-one around to open. I simply haven't put myself to the test in the US.

Jon Matrix did, one of the top London guys (check out the Daygame.com blog from about 2 months ago for his US videos). He did the usual London direct style and told me it works fine but NY is not as good for daygame because it's too much of a sprawl relative to European cities. There's just not enough footfall per hour in any given space.

If there isn't enough foot traffic in NYC, then the rest of America is basically off-limits for direct game.

"relative to London" I should've added

In general in NY there are more people around than in London, go to the West Village, Union Square, Bryant Park. All of these are full of people on a sunny day. Your friend is probably not familiar with the city.

Messages In This Thread