rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys ask/talk about during a 1st date?

What do you guys ask/talk about during a 1st date?

If you haven't read Bang by Roosh yet, you should. Because his explanation of the "thread" nature of rambling conversation is really the essence of being conversational. Whether its with a girl you're trying to bang, or with anyone. Every kernel that someone says gives you a chance to respond to it in a way that you decide, hence controlling the frame, and hopefully being funny.

I heard a great story on NPR once about the art and practice of good improv acting and comedy. The legend/expert dude they were interviewing said that the key to great improv is to never reject someones line or idea and to always roll with it. Don't change subjects don't ignore, roll with it and see where it goes. If you're doing a good job of being interesting, she'll want to follow your threads and the excitement of it will help her think of her own additions and before you know it you'll have bonded with each other a little. Its really kind of the same as talking to anyone else you meet, except don't forget the kino and try to sexualize the conversation when possible. Even a "thats what she said" comment is enough to sexualize the convo.

I don't consciously have topics in mind when on a date, I'm just in the mentality that whatever is said first I am crafty enough to find something to say.

Messages In This Thread