rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys ask/talk about during a 1st date?

What do you guys ask/talk about during a 1st date?

I have a list of really good rapport questions that I picked up back in the day. Don't have it with me. It has questions like "if you could be famous for anything, what would it be?" I've used the questions on that list to revive many dying conversations. These days I make it up as I go along but that list was invaluable at that time.

Rule of thumb is that anything that gets them talking about themselves on an emotional level is good. Makes for good conversation too provided she is somewhat self aware and intelligent.

Example: bad game would be asking her if she has siblings. Good game would be "I bet you're the youngest sibling, you really have that little sister spoiled princess going on" - or "you know you're really cool, I bet you grew up with a brother, i bet you were a tomboy as a kid ... do you get on well with other girls though?" then take it from there. This kind of stuff is great for rapport.

It's the same principle as when people go to psychics: there is no punishment for wrong guesses (girls correct you and forget about them) and huge rewards for correct guesses ("oh my god! How did you know?! This is so weird!!").

Also learn astrology and guess her sign, know the basic characteristics of the signs and back up your guess. I once somehow managed to guess a girl's sign and her birthday (pure luck!) - you should have seen her face. One my my fastest seductions ever.

Finally: canned routines. Roissy has some solid ones on his blog. Also your own stories; practice telling anecdotes in an engaging way and memorize them.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread