rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

Why I Love Doutzen Kroes, And Why You Should Feel the Same Way

Quote: (09-15-2012 05:56 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2012 05:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Regardless... she does seem really modest. Unless I met her, however, there's no way to know for sure if she's acting.

Dutch people are very modest and very different from say Americans. I don't mean to piss people off but Americans are really materialistic. Always talking about how much money they're making and how much stuff they have. Everything is bigger and better in America. Dutch people are not at all like this. We don't really brag about money or accomplishments and keep silent about it. It's considered bad manners if you ask some one how much they make or to ask a question about money in general. Although Dutch people have a direct way of speaking, they will bend over backwards avoiding questions about money.

I'm not so familiar with Doutzen Kroes because i don't really watch much television but the things i saw about her make me think she honest.

I only know two other Dutch posters (SixSix and Amsterdao). I'm sure they will confirm it.

And yes, i'm a bad example of a Dutch person considering I wrote a book about boning girls worldwide.

As you said, Dutch people don't talk about it (same for EU in general) but they harbor the same fantasies as Americans, so in essence I do not see the difference. If anything, it makes them hypocritical.

EU has become VERY materialistic, esp. the young people!

Messages In This Thread