rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I've been fat all my life and I'm not on any medication."

"I've been fat all my life and I'm not on any medication."

My dad works in a hospital as a nurse in the intensive care department. He says the number of fat people needing medical help for some reason is far larger than for “thin” people because being fat is unquestionably unhealthy. Of course being fat has a number of direct heath complications such as clogged arteries and but it also has a huge number of indirect heath complications such as increased risk of cancer. This means that fat people take up a greater percentage of healthcare funding and more importantly a greater percentage of healthcare resources than people of normal weight.
What really annoys my dad is that these fat people make no attempt to change their lifestyle or try for a few months then give up and so, often he see’s the same people come back into the hospital for more procedures for the same problem. Thus diverting medical resources from people of healthy lifestyles and are of normal weight.

These fat people are not only hurting their own lives with their lazy lifestyles but hurting the rest of us either directly (walking around public places so people see them) or indirectly (talking up large percentages of medical resources).

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Messages In This Thread