rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines in late September?

Philippines in late September?

Quote: (09-29-2012 01:17 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 02:54 PM)sau77 Wrote:  

This place is shithole. My game is pretty strong, but here its just not working. Maybe its just raining and I am not able get the right mode. Maybe I just chose the wrong place to get away from Asians(My target was russian and australians). So far I have come across only two russians - I mean just two in last two days.
I miss Bali - I had one local and one scotish and i was there for just 3 nights.
I have just been on white beach for last two days. I am changing my strategy for now. I will be moving to a hotel(suggest something please - not too expensive) from youth hostel(though it has always worked for me, but not this time - too many people here). I am gonna do some walk around the other beaches and do some water sports. Also I will concentrate more on day gaming.
And whats up with all hoes here ? you can not walk 5 meters without bumping into 5 women on job.
I will be here for 4 more days. Waiting for some inputs.

Sorry to hear that sau.
I cancelled when I saw the weather forecast, and went to Cebu instead. Just in Makati for 4 days now before heading home.

I am beginning to think that Manila is the best place in PI because of volume and diversity. But only stay in Makati, where it is really nice and draw on prospects from the greater area.

I was just in Manila for a week and I feel exactly the same way. I've been in Cebu now for a few days and I feel like the prettiest girls are in Manila, and I get treated with the same novelty. We'll see how davao is

Messages In This Thread