rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intermittent Fasting and Weightlifting

Intermittent Fasting and Weightlifting

I see how i went wrong saying that nutrient timing is bullshit.What I should have said is that it is way less important.I have done the shakes,the waxy maize,the 3 hours eating regimen,I saw no difference in size/strenght gains then what ive been doing now (eating when im hungry,getting my daily macros in).

ive tried bcaas,yes they do decrease doms slightly the next day but have i noticed increased muscle gain from them? not really.for the price they are not worth it.The only supplements i use are whey and creatine.

as for the beets,yes they increase NO,vasodilation but it takes a long time,over 24 hours to have an effect on me.

im well used to squatting (315 x 10) (225 x 20),not a huge weight but enough to build big legs and YES ive gone hours upon hours without eating (due to a work schedule) after working out and felt no difference,if i got my daily macros in my recovery was still the same.Does that mean that what i did was optimal for muscle growth and strenght? NO,but i can tell you that doing what im doing now has made no difference than what i used to do.

mike what is your current regime for nutrition? are you a "i need protein every two hours meathead" like i used to be?

Messages In This Thread