rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bartending

Bartending

This point has already been mentioned in other threads, but I wanted to quote what my buddy said the other day. He's actually an entrepreneur but was temporarily working as a promoter at a club downtown so that he could learn more about the industry, and he has since left. But this club has hot bottle service girls, bartenders, etc. and through his role he said he's got so many girls in his pipeline that he doesn't even know what do do with them. He's got great social skills though (top 5 of ppl I've ever met), good-looking and his role is possibly better than being a bartender even for getting ass.

I'm in a transition period in my life and I'm looking to switch careers, and my buddy said, "dude, if I could give you one piece of advice about getting ass, is get a job in the service industry. These girls are smashing everyone, the barbacks, cleaners, everyone"

With experience in the industry, I already knew this about most female staff, but it's also true at these upscale places apparently. These chicas are all 8's, maybe some 9's.

You will meet people. You will make money. You will bang chicas.

Messages In This Thread