rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American ambassador killed in Libya

American ambassador killed in Libya

Quote: (09-12-2012 09:09 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Fuck it! We're too far in this shit now so I would blow up both their capital cities to teach them a lesson. If I were president I would drop leaflets on all those countries telling them if they fuck with us or our shit where just going to blow you up so stop fucking around. As far as Iraq goes they needed a dude like Saddam to keep those people in line. He said the same shit..Fuck with me you die. That's the only way in those countries

Watch Obama apologize again. He doesn't want to risk disenfranchising his voting base this close to the election. He's in full campaign mode right now. Foreign Policy is the last thing on his mind, except getting re-elected and keeping his promise with Russia's prime minister.

AND Obama wants to decrease our weapons/missiles to number below Russia, China, France, Germany, UK? Great idea, the Middle East is fine.

Messages In This Thread