rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of Moving to Buenos Aires

Thinking of Moving to Buenos Aires

Well I do have real connections, I work in travel and have been working with our local partner companies, tour operators, hotels etc for years sending clients to Argentina. I know the country is a bit backwards, but interest in travelling there is at an all time high especially for Aussies. The good thing about travel in South America as well is that everything is done in USD, I think including pay for employees (not sure about this though).

As for the couchsurfing this would just be a backup plan incase, like many men before me, I fail to crack the Portena code. I wouldnt be moving there just for the girls anyway. Also for the lifestyle, the clubbing, food, culture blah blah. I was moving somewhere just for girls I would move to second tier Colombia, EE or maybe Thailand.

Also not hating and I appreciate the advice but you guys that are fear mongering have you or someone you know tried to go and set up down there?

Chakri: PM sent

Messages In This Thread