rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you reveal your real age? to those over30s

Do you reveal your real age? to those over30s

I'm 37 and I like them barely legal. Just moved from Missouri to California. In Missouri, the age of consent was 17. So guess what I was going for. In Cali, the extra year is killing me.
Anyway, I NEVER, EVER lie about my age. I always took for granted that girls YEARN for an older man. So I approach with the mindset of, "Here I am...what you've been wanting."
My attitude is that it's up to me to bring them into womanhood.

When they ask, I usually say, "How old do I look?" They usually say between 21 - 26. I give them the grin as if I get some inside joke, then let them know how old I am. Then they go into this whole, "You don't look anywhere near that age" thing. After that, we keep the conversation rolling.
Sometimes I'll go with, "Probably too young for you. Ya know, since women mature faster than men, that makes you like 67 in girl years. Maybe I'll hook you up with my grandfather. If you too don't work out, or if you don't let him hit it, maybe I'll let you hang out with me some time."

She laughs, comments about how "crazy" I am, then we move on to more interesting things.

Messages In This Thread