rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

My experience is women in Ukraine (Kiev, Odessa) under 30 know English. They might just be a bit shy to use it. Learn some basic Russian and meet them half way.
[/quote]

Rastignac, I disagree a bit with your statement...I have no experience about Odessa but I can speak for Kiev. My vacation was short there but I literally went out 24/7 and even pulled a 50 hour shift at one point without sleeping so I had plenty of time to meet locals of all socio-economic backgrounds and ages. I came back from UA in March and if I had not known Russian my experience would have been miserable. In the locals only bars and clubs (off city centre) 90% of my approaches were in Russian and I had to run translation-game for my American friend who would pull women off the dance floor with his salsa moves but could not escalate due to the language barrier. I would say the knowledge of English is no more than 40%. The problem is that a lot of the girls in their 20s learned English in secondary school but if they did not pursue higher education, travel abroad or were in a field that is primarily taught in a local language (such as business administration or nursing) then they will understand you but will not be able to answer in proper English or might have elementary conversations only based on vocabulary words. For example, I met 3 good looking women by Olympissky Stadium who were all in their 20's and college educated. They gave me and my friend an ad-hoc tour of Kiev and only 1 spoke passable English. At shooters my friend and eye met 2 goerguous blonde chicks with whom we hung out all night club-hopping and even though they were 4th year university students their English was barely conversational. Another girl who we meet at Shooters in her late 20s and who was inclined to go back to our apartment for an after-party also could barely converse and I had to run translation game for my friend. These examples go on and on. I would say out of all the numbers I got in Kiev and dates I went on only about 25% were fluent in English.

Messages In This Thread