rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland...experts come on in

I've read seemingly every data sheet on these places that's been posted and I've got information overload paralysis....I had planned a trip for summer that ended up getting postponed and we're aiming to leave in about 3 weeks now. I've planned out the majority of my trip and other countries are already locked down so I have roughly 3 weeks open to spend in any one of these places Bulgaria, Ukraine, Poland or Hungary. I could visit more than one but figured more time in one place gets us a little working time.

Going with my cousin who as I mentioned in my previous thread is getting a marriage hall pass so priority is getting laid for him and can't say I'd hate it myself. Budget isnt a concern but we'd prefer our dollar work for us.

Neither of us speaks any foreign language that'll be any use in these countries. I tend to be thought of as Spanish most of the time and my cousin looks distinctly east Indian tho a westernized one so if that is a decided disadvantage in any of them let me know, not looking to bump head with loads of skinheads lol

From the data sheets I'm getting this sense..

Ukraine - good lookin girls, gonna have to throw money around but should be able to pick up.

Poland - good looking girls, less money driven, easier to pick up, competition can be weak but pretty used to being hit on by foreigners

Bulgaria - lots of english, quality isnt the highest but friendly in the capital and doesnt get a load of travelers especially ones with flava so could stand out a bit.

Hungary - good lookin girls, lots of competition, lots of tourists.

anything you guys can add as pros or cons to help make this decision easier? I have a pecking order in mind but if you have somewhat recent experiences in any of these places speak up let me know what you saw and experienced out there, your pecking order etc....my list looks like this at the moment...

1. Bulgaria
2. Poland
3. Ukraine
4. Hungary

Messages In This Thread