rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is the first "stranger" you met via the internet?

Who is the first "stranger" you met via the internet?

Can't exactly remember which stranger was the first one I met from online, but one of the earlier ones was one I met on Yahoo Chat. Even without a picture, and only talking to her on the phone once or twice for a bit, I drove around 70-85 km from Toronto to meet her. Can you say hard-up. Anyways, as I entered the moment of "is that her, or that one?", then I saw her, and said "oh God no" [seems to somewhat be the phrase 4 out of 5 times when going blind].

I struggle to remember her but she was an Italian girl. Pudgy, not a massive porker but not really any admirable form, with a hint of double-chin, and pale. "Greasy" looking, just past shoulder-length, wavy, lifeless hair. A hint of buck teeth I think. She briefly drove me around town, and we stopped off at a Tim Hortons. A little bit into the conversation, and even though not attracted in any way, shape or form I don't know why but I told her she had nice eyes which was a complete lie. It was just a reflection of how bad I felt for her as she wasn't a bad girl, didn't have attitude or a bad aura--I felt bad thinking that she was way beneath my league looks-wise. She told me that her friend, who met us at the start, said "Why do you meet all the cute ones." I was flattered, as being from Toronto a woman wouldn't even tell this to you on her deathbed to not give you any satisfaction. When we messaged each other the next day I pretty much said "I'm sorry, but "I don't want to waste your time""....after which she cried.

Edit-->retarded spelling errors-->sleep deprivation

Messages In This Thread