rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dance approaches

dance approaches

Quote: (09-11-2012 05:32 PM)Nudge Wrote:  

Good tips MT. Can I just ask was the place that this happened a bottle service type place with top 40 music? At these types of places you tend to get a lot of behaviour like this as its more of a "be seen" type crowd. I usually cant stand these places but they often have lots of cheese so its a catch 22.

Indeed, this place I described was in fact a bottle/table service type place that played top 40 music crap. I personally do not like these type of places and I only go whenever a friend is celebrating a birthday and I am treated with free alcohol. Other then that I NEVER would go drop money at these places. They in fact are all about "being seen". The type of places I recommend to go for good dance floor game is the kinda underground kinda subterfuge places that play the non-mainstream electro/house/drum n bass/dub step type places. These kind of venues/events always have great music, cool and open people who are up to meet new people and the girls are much more receptive. However, this is slowly on the decline because here in the US Im noticing how even these type of events (because of their increased popularity) are becoming more "cheese".

For example, I was in Baltimore not too long ago to see this kick ass DJ set from Australia called Pendulum. They were amazing. Of course this is kinda underground by US standards but still mad people know who they are. Anyways I was in there and of course you had the typical cool raver types with cool crazy colors; girls wearing bright clothing and furry boot type things, glow sticks, giant colorful necklaces, solicitation of "molly", etc. Anyways, the point of these venues/music is to DANCE. But shit I was flabbergasted when I actually saw some girls in fucking high heels! Im like what?!?! This one in particular who was a solid 8 with a nice fat ass (the kind I like) was wearing some heels. I later go up to her while Im waiting at the bar and I say to her "Hey you look like you had no idea what kind of event you were coming to and then you get here you realize what this was...is that the case?"
She smiles and says "no, I knew what I was coming to"
"Oh really? So then why do you wear those kind of shoes where its more difficult to dance?"
"Well I have some other shoes in my friend's bag"
"Really? So basically you just get your friends to carry things for you?"
sinister smile "yea"
"great...Im going to call you Cleopatra from now on"
She laughs. I get my drink then bounce. I ran into her a few times that night and said "wassup Cleopatra" but that was it.

My point here is that if you are at some event and the broad is not dressed the part i.e. comfortable clothing then she aint about dancing and probably not to be picked up. Shes just there to show off like a model on a goddamn runway (Im 25 and Im noticing this is the case nowadays with girls in the 19-22 range). These in my opinion are a waste of your dance floor game energy; move on to someone better i.e. someone who is worthy of your dick. I mean, if you really really want her and you got some tight game then yea you may have a chance to bag it, but that depends on how bad you want it. If so, be prepared to do ALL the work, which if you do is a waste of time and energy on your part (in my opinion).

PS just to show that the kinda bottle service/table type places are waste I'll give you this real quick. About a week or two after the birthday party incident, I end up going back to the same place with a different group of friends. They get the bottles, Im just there to drink. I got in, then stepped out to eat so I dont get super wasted from drinking on an empty stomach. I come back and I dont even have time to drink because the moment I get back I start feelin the music and I start dancing like a mad man. Girls were feelin me, everyone in the club couldnt help but watch me. After some dancing, I go to the bathroom. When I come out, there is a bouncer with a bottle of water in his hand telling me I have to step outside. Im like "but Im not even drunk!" Dude wouldnt listen, I had to step out or be kicked out. They assumed because I was dancing and raging I was drunk or fucked up (granted, I had done some blow before going out that night but that doesnt really make much of a difference because Im already kind of a high energy type of guy). Man that was such a buzzkill; I hadnt even gotten a sip of alcohol! The point is: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AT BOTTLE SERVICE TYPE OF PLACES IF YOU WANT TO CONDUCT DANCE FLOOR GAME. Needless to say, I will NEVER go back to that place again.

Messages In This Thread