rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dance approaches

dance approaches

Quote: (09-11-2012 01:27 PM)MouseTrap Wrote:  

IThe point here is: not all women are whores, but all women are attention whores. What I noticed is they will fight for your attention by giving you lots of it at first, but really this is just part of this unconscious competition women engage with each other; they only use you on the dance floor to validate their own vanity and to see who is the most "desired" i.e. most beautiful. Once they get their fill they are done with you and you are cast out; its funny, men get their "fill" by emptying their balls/banging whereas women get their "fill" by getting attention. Once that attention cup is full, they have had their fill and they dont care to get banged because they already know they are bangable.

So be weary my brothers because if youre raging on the dance floor and 3-5 chicks just bum rush you dont get all excited (I know how easy it is to get excited because you are all of a sudden surrounded by women who seem to be interested in you). They are only using you to compete. DONT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION. Remember that YOU are the object of desire and to get YOUR attention is the treat that is to be coveted. YOU ARE THE PRIZE. When you find yourself in this position, dance with the girls but dont give one too much attention, the moment one tries to hog your attention, do a spin move around her and then give her your back for a second to let her know that youre not easy, then give all the girls the attention again. Chill, vibe and dance for a bit and then feel out who is really interested in you verses the girls who just want to use you to make them feel better about themselves.

I hope this also helps out in some way.

Best advice I've heard in awhile. Nonchalance but high energy is dance floor game. Hard to explain until you've been out there awhile and experienced it.

Messages In This Thread