rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pissing on the floor

Pissing on the floor

Quote: (09-10-2012 12:46 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:00 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2012 07:37 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I've noticed that there's piss on the toilet seats more often now than not. It seems that modern "men" have started to sit down to pee.

Wait a minute . . . that doesn't make sense. Urine on toilet seats comes from guys pissing standing up with the seat down, not from guys sitting down to piss. Pissing while sitting down is actually the least urine-spilling and least urine-spraying way to do it. (Not that I'm suggesting it be required, the way some feminists are; I'm just sayin'.)

Urine on toilet seats is a problem that unquestionably has been significant for a long time, probably as long as more or less modern-type toilets have existed. I certainly remember noticing the problem from early childhood, say around 1961 or '62.

And this happens because guys are either too lazy, or don't want to touch the seat to lift it because it's nasty. I use my foot to lift the seat, which any guy could do. They just don't care, because THEY DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT. If the next guy needs to sit on that seat, let HIM wipe it off. It's just a basic lack of consideration.

Dudes shouldn't be pissing in stalls in the first place. Provided there are urinals and one of them is empty.

Messages In This Thread