rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pissing on the floor

Pissing on the floor

As I've confessed previously, I'm 53 years old, so I've used public toilets in the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, 2000's, and 2010's.

Some time in the mid nineties, I started noticing that the urinals and toilets in the men's locker room of my apartment building's gym and pool complex would occasionally have little puddles of urine on the floor in front of them. I had no memory of noticing such a thing during my previous thirty-five years or so of public toilet usage. I initially assumed that this was the work of certain feeble elderly guys who I'd see at the pool--and, less often, the gym--who, I figured, must have become so uncoordinated with age that they couldn't properly direct their urine stream into the urinal or toilet bowl any more. I had fantasies of putting up a sign in the locker room that would say something like "To male tenants (especially the older ones): If you have such severe neuromuscular degeneration that you can't keep from pissing on the floor, maybe you should consider whether you ought to be using this gym and pool complex at all."

In the years that followed, these puddles started to become more and more frequent, and then I started noticing them in other men's rooms, including ones that clearly had few elderly users: for example, in colleges, universities, and nightclubs. I started to wonder, is it possible that the buildup of neurotoxins in the environment was rendering men of all ages partially incapable of controlling their hand and finger movements? But people didn't seem to be having problems with other kinds of hand and finger coordination, so that didn't seem like a likely explanation. I wondered whether maybe it was an ego thing for many of the guys responsible: i.e., they were thinking, "I'm such an important person that I don't have to worry about whether I piss on the floor: it's the help's job to clean that up".

This problem seems to have become worse and worse with time. Nowadays it seems as if, when I walk up to a urinal or into a toilet stall, at least 40% of the time there's at least a small urine puddle there. And in the case of toilet stalls, I feel obliged to wipe the puddle up with wads of toilet paper (keeping my fingers dry, of course), so that (1) if I'm going to be sitting on the toilet, my pants won't get wetted by the puddle when they're down around my ankles, and (2) if someone sees me come out of the stall and then walks into it immediately afterward, he (or she, if it's a lockable single-user unisex bathroom) won't think that I'm the moron who pissed on the floor.

Does anybody have any idea what the hell is going on here?

Messages In This Thread