rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best Band of All Times...The Beatles?

The Best Band of All Times...The Beatles?

Quote: (09-09-2012 07:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2012 07:06 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Saying a band is the best is both subjective and provable¨:
1 Which band has sold the most records of all time: Beatles
2 Which band has had their songs covered the most: Beatles
3.Which bands albums always appear on any music critic or magazines top 10: Beatles
4. In a vote by musicians (done by VHI) years ago who came out as the best musicians of the 20th century: Beatles
5 In Time magazines 100 most influential people of the 20th century which was the only band to make the list: Beatles
6. When Ive taken a dump in the bathroom of an Egyptian restaurant or gone to a shitty bar in Mexico, which foreign artist was I more likely to hear: the Beatles
7. Who were the most innovative and creative musicians of the 20 century (i.e first to make music videos, add oriental instruments, etc) Beatles
8. Only artists to have 5 songs in the top 10 at the same time: Beatles.
Cmon guys how much more evidence do you need. Now if you prefer another band or group, I understand we all have different tastes. But objectively speaking there is no denying they were the best, most popular and most well respected by their peers.
As to how beta Lennon and Mcartney became, in that I am in total agreement. Something about having all the women in the world wanting to fuck you and having slayed thousands of pussies, must have fucked with their heads. I think there are no men in history who had access to more young top pussy than they did. In Genghis Khans time, they didnt have airplanes and he had to rape most of the babes he plundered. So he might come in as a far 2nd. There should be some psychological study done on them, because as young bad ass rockers they were completely alpha.

Except that whole Yoko Ono thing.

If the devil made me a deal, where i could have any woman I wanted for 10 years and then I would have to settle for only Yoko Ono afterwards, I would take it in an instant. Those would be some of the most epic memorable 10 years in the history of man haha. In the end, Lennon was a lucky guy......very few people can claim to have the experiences he went through.

Messages In This Thread