rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab sets up athletic guy with a fattie

Date Lab sets up athletic guy with a fattie

He asked for a "fit" girl and they instead give him a BIG girl. She's probably the biggest girl I've seen on Date Lab. Her arm is almost as big as his head:

[Image: mg-date0909a.jpg]

That said, she seemed to like him but he just wasn't attracted to her for some very odd, strange, and I'm sure super shallow reason. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

But he was a sport about it, explaining away his immense disinterest by saying "I’m not really good at flirting." Here is his very politically correct rejection:

Quote:Quote:

I would say, based on where I am now in my life and career-wise and just moving into D.C., I’d probably [rate the date] a 3.75 [out of 5]. I kind of felt like she would be someone that I’d be interested in if I was, like, 28 or 29. She’s kind of in the scene that I want to be in someday, but I’m just not there yet.

Also, are one of you trolling the comments?

Quote:Quote:

You could look at the pictures and tell it wasn't going to work. I think she's looks OK but I do think he was looking for someone prettier and perhaps a little slimmer (no way is she fat but at 24 I think he could see the future and 10 years and another 30 lbs on her); she wanted some a few years older like she said. I thought they both handled themselves well though.

[Image: lol.gif]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Messages In This Thread