rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions for Those Who Have Learned Russian

Questions for Those Who Have Learned Russian

I stated these questions in another Russian language thread, but thought they merited a separate thread. Russia, Eastern Euroean and FSU countries have been the most talked countries in the forum, since Roosh left for Europe. South America still receives attention, but not at the same level as before IMO. Obviously all the great info from posters, has made us more intrigued about the East of Europe.
I think for European players the obvious language to learn is Russian because of the proximity, the hotness and femininity of the women, and because it might be the last bastion of Europe that holds out against feminism. So if I was European, I would have learned Russian years ago.
For American players it is a different story. As Roosh has wisely counseled American travelers and players, learning Spanish is a must for many reasons. It is not that difficult (especially compared to Russian) and it opens up a whole new world of pussy opportunities, in Latin America and even within the United States.
But learning Russian, for us based in the Americas, is a big risk in time, distance, money and effort, especially if you are not white
It seems like all you guys, who put the effort to learn russian feel good about it, more than just because you learned another language.
So as a man, based in South America, I ask a few questions to all the forum members who learned Russian:
1) Did you already have positive contacts and experiences with Russian women, before you started to learn the language ?
2) Had you already visited Russia and felt this was a country you wanted to come back regularly to?
3) Do you think it might have been better to learn another language?
4) Is Russia one of your favourite countries to visit now that you have russian skills?

I have been once to St Petersburg for 5 days, do not have a Russian flag and have not had many contacts with FSU women. Just banged 1 Ukranian and 1 Poish here in Ecuador. So I would be going there without a clue. It seems most of those who decided to learn Russian or go there had, already some experiece with the people or the culture.

Messages In This Thread