rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

recovering from bad breakup/oneitis

recovering from bad breakup/oneitis

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:48 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

I don't want to hijack your thread but I don't want to make a new one. But the advice given in here applies to my issue as well.

I crushed HARD on one girl who was 100% interested in me. Made a thread about it earlier this week. Now she is showing disinterest (long time to reply, ends convos randomly, doesn't put in an effort to make plans work, etc.), but I'm still crushing on her hardcore (oneitis). I feel like shit and down cuz of this. I don't even feel like going out to clubs anymore but I know that's what I need, although I have no motivation or drive right now.

Stay strong OP. Shit happens, life goes on. Put a smile on and do your thing. (I gotta take this advice from myself too)

i know exactly what you're saying
from a male point of view, it's hard to fathom sometimes how a woman can go from thinking you're her sun, moon and stars, to thinking of you as just some guy who she used to date
from what you've said, it sounds like she's moved on, or is at the very least considering other options, so there's probably no way back, in the short to medium term anyway (but possibly in the long term)
so yeh, best to get your mind off her if you can, if you don't feel like going out to bars and clubs then at least keep yourself busy, focus on yourself, getting in shape, eating well, and generally try and stay up and positive and social when you're out and about, all this will help

i've noticed a trend with the chick i've had oneitis issues over, she knows i have a LTR and that makes little or no difference to how she views me, BUT when she sees or hears of other women taking an interest in me, well that's when she gets in touch, starts asking me questions, asking for descriptions, etc
it's like she she knows i can do the beta provider thing already but when she sees that i might have options, she shows some interest again

Messages In This Thread