rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA player pumps and dumps groupie, doesn't buy her Chipotle

NBA player pumps and dumps groupie, doesn't buy her Chipotle

I felt like I read this story before, but it's actually different from the previous one.

Quote:Quote:

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count.

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes. I even had to demand that he see me to my room.

So he's a horrible person who doesn't respect her, right? Girl power theory dictates that she should dump his ass. Well...

At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.

She thought she still had a chance to seduce the star, but nope.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58250/lmaooo...-pics.html

She's on the right:

[Image: vRSx8.jpg]

[Image: 1346939058bb73babfba.jpg]

Nice cost per notch! [Image: thumb.gif]

Messages In This Thread