rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If she wants it, nothing will stop her

If she wants it, nothing will stop her

I actually do believe in a karma of sorts but its all relative. Like I said, I did genuinely feel bad for the guy but in a way, he deserved it.

The guy basically invited himself along on the vacation and I could tell she was really sad that because of that, she didn't get to spend much time with me. This was a trip we had been discussing since the day I told her I was moving. He essentially forced himself along for the ride and she didn't really even want him to come. "Nice guys" tend to leave their own special path of destruction, one of passive-aggressive, deceitful, dishonest, and underhanded ways of trying to get what they want. I felt bad because even if that is the case, it's probably coming out of a place of desperation and its unintentional and mostly I felt bad because he's blind. But maybe after this girl leaves him, he'll have to motivation to open his eyes. That's what happened with me.

Messages In This Thread