rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach by a Russian girl.

Approach by a Russian girl.

Here is a question to those in the forum who know about or is experienced with FSU/Russian girls,

This happened just this afternoon. I was sitting near a bus stop with my phone in my hand. Appro. 2 meters away from me was this chubby russian girl standing apparently waiting for her bus. After a couple of minutes, she said something in Russian, and as I didnt know the language I couldnt reply. Just after this question a guy came up behind her and tried to pull her away from me. I was gonna say "let her speak" and even confront this asshole but it was too late. I didnt do it even I was up for a fight. So he pulled her away and they got in a bus. My question is this, Is there any possibility that this guy and the girl never met and never knew each other before? I dont know about the behaviour of Russian girls so thats why im asking.

By the way I havent been approached by a girl for a long time. Im feeling bad because I didnt get the girl from him. What were the odds though?

Messages In This Thread